Members Article Publisher
Here are a couple things to remember when writing a compelling article/post.
- Be creative and original.
- Make sure the topic is clear immediately.
- We recommend 750 word minimum.(1,500 to 3,000 words is ideal. Very long articles are allowed, but may be serialized, as the editors see fit.)
- Articles that are about local events, product promotional, or otherwise self-promoting are welcome. (i.e. Club Events, SEMA Builds, and New Product Announcements)
- Use focused keywords in the heading and throughout the article.
- Write to communicate, not to impress.
- Articles should have 3 images minimum and/or video link from YouTube.
- Detailed descriptions are important.
- Quote and cite reference sources.
- Be sure to thoroughly proofread your article, and have at least one friend or relative proofread it, as well!
Our editor team will have to review your article before it’s published.