Addictive Desert Designs 2010–2013 Ford Raptor Venom Front Bumper Installation Write-Up
The Addictive Desert Designs Venom Bolt-On Bumper is designed to have a sleek, subtle look, while maintaining factory lines and demanding attention as you pass by. Not only are these the toughest Ford Raptor Parts you can buy but their unique design sets them apart from the traditional bolt on bumper companies.
1. Disconnect the negative terminal on the battery. With the vehicle on level ground and the emergency brake set.
2. You will need the following tools:
a. 90’ drill
b. ½” drill bit
c. ¾” wrench
d. ¾” Socket
f. 15MM socket and ratchet
g. Sharpie type marking pen
h. Center punch
3. Hardware Included:
a. 6 – ½” x 1 ½” Bolts
b. 6 – ½” Nuts
c. 12 – ½” Flat washers
**2 – 15mm Skid plate Bolts will be re-used in the installation
1. Remove factory Front Bumper and front skid plate (Keep the 2 – 15mm Skid plate Bolts for re-use) .
2. Fit the Bumper onto the truck and use the Sharpie to mark the frame horn to drill the ½” holes. The red arrows are the holes to be drilled, the blue arrows show the factory slots.Slots and holes will be opposite for the Drivers side.
3. Fit the bumper back onto the truck and attach using the supplied ½” x 1 ½” Bolts (6 ea.), ½” Nuts (6 ea.) and ½” Flat Washers (12 ea.). Leave finger tight until all of the bolts are installed, then tighten to 70 ft./lbs.
***The Upper outside holes will not be used and the holes will be kept open.***
4. Attach the lower section using the 2 – 15mm Skid Plate Bolts taken from the factory skid plate.
5. Step back and enjoy your new A.D.D. bumper.
6. Check, and re-tighten if needed, all mounting bolts after 100 miles and periodically thereafter.
Visit www.addictivedesertdesigns.com for more information!